Friends WordPress is php-mysql based content management system (cms). The software package is free to install however you have to purchase a hosting plan to upload the software to your website. you can create a stunning looking website using the plugins and the templates. WordPress is free and easy to use and one of the most popular content management systems around.
Friends today in this tutorial we are going to learn how to create a WordPress website. But before proceeding further let's have a quick look at some of the salient features of WordPress:
- php-mysql based content management system allows you to save users login details.
- WordPress provides a variety of fresh and free templates.
- WordPress has a wide range of plugins to spice up your website.
- WordPress has a unique integrated link management system.
- you can assign multiple categories to an article.
- it also supports tagging of posts and articles.
Friends you have to purchase a hosting plan from any of the hosting providers to install WordPress and keep going. Today in this tutorial we are going to show you how to get a free and unlimited hosting and install WordPress script on it. friends we have created a video tutorial embedded below where we have showed you how to achieve this purpose. please watch this video