|SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam|
Note: Posts Designations may vary as per the requirement
(We advise you to Please read full notification for Posts Details)
Details of the Posts:
Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants
Data Entry Operator
Lower Division Clerk
|Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (Tier-I & Tier-II) Exam Pattern and Syllabus|
Friends SSC generally conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam in two phases - Tier –I and Tier-II. For your convenience we are providing you with complete details of Examination Pattern and Syllabus (परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम) of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam (CHSL). It includes all details such as subjects of papers, duration of exam and maximum numbers. Please click on below Link for full details.
|Click here for Exam Pattern and Syllabus..|
Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upperage limit
PH + OBC
PH + SC/ST
(For Group “B” & “C” posts) Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)
03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
Offline fee payment mode: Candidates who are applying OFFLINE i.e. sending their application form by Post should pay the fee by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities.
Online fee payment mode: The candidates submitting their applications On-line may pay the requisite fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan or on-line through SBI Net Banking. Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated on-line.
How to apply Offline: A candidate must submit his/her application in the prescribed format affixing recent photograph of size 4 cm x 5 cm along with fee (If applicable) only to the concerned Regional/Sub Regional Office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the States/UTs in which the post applied for lies. Candidates may also note that they must choose a centre within such State/UT for which they are applying. Application received in any Regional/Sub Regional Office of the Commission for any State/ centre outside the jurisdiction of that Region/Sub-Region will be rejected summarily. For offline Application Form Proforma and further details please refer to Full notification published in Employment News OR visit SSC Website.
How to apply online
Part I Registration
Part II Registration
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
- A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration.
- Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
>>>Click here to download SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam notification
>>>Click here to download SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam offline Application Form
- » CATEGORIES
- UPSC Jobs
- SSC Jobs
- Teaching Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Insuarance Jobs
- Army Defense Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- ITI Jobs आई. टी. आई. जॉब्स
- MCA PGDCA DCA Jobs
- पोस्ट ऑफिस जॉब्स
- Law Jobs
- State Police Jobs
- Anganwadi Jobs
- 10 वी /12 वीं जॉब्स
- Graduate Jobs
- Medical/Hospital Jobs
- IT Jobs आई. टी. जॉब्स
- एमबीए (MBA) / IIM Jobs
- CA ICWA Jobs
- PSU Jobs
- Agriculture Jobs कृषि जॉब्स
- Admit Card
- State Jobs - अपना राज्य चुनें
- MP Jobs - मध्य प्रदेश जॉब्स
- अपना जिला चुनें
- » अपना राज्य चुनें
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Tamil Nadu
- » STUDY MATERIAL
- Personality Development
- How to Prepare For Civil Service
- Sample/Test Papers (for all exams)
- Interview Questions with Answers
- IT Questions
- Syllabus with Exam Pattern
- School/College Projects
- General Knowledge
- Resume Writing Tips
- Career Options After 12th
- Career Options For Graduates
- Interview Tips
- Moral Stories
- Indian Cuisine
नए Jobs की जानकारियां MP की विश्वसनीय Job वेबसाइट MP Online Job News हिंदी में